- Key Focus Areas
- Enquiries and Complaints
- Human Rights
- The Treaty
- Disabled People
- Race Relations
- International & UN
- Office of Human Rights Proceedings
The Human Rights Commission website is intended to provide general information to the public. The Human Rights Commission accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies, in the information provided. Further, it will not be liable to anyone in respect of any loss, damage, injury or expense, suffered or incurred as a result of reliance on the information on this website.
Visitors to this website are advised that:
- Material on this website is information of a general nature only, is not legal advice, and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. For specific legal advice, please contact a lawyer.
- This website contains links to third party websites which are not under the control of the Human Rights Commission. The Human Rights Commission is not responsible or liable for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website. The Human Rights Commission provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by the Human Rights Commission.
- The Human Rights Commission may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information on this website without notice.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.