What do I do?

You can talk to our Infoline service (freephone 0800 496 877), email: infoline@hrc.co.nz, fill out an online complaint form, print out and return the complaint form (PDF 86Kb) or Word version of the complaint form (151Kb), or write to us as at the Human Rights Commission, PO 6751, Wellesley St, Auckland, New Zealand.

Languageline and New Zealand Sign Language interpreters are available.

More NZSL information on what you can complain about and our complaints process is available here

If you wish to make a complaint in NZSL, please click here to record a video.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact the Commission using the New Zealand Relay Service. NZ Relay is a telecommunications service and all calls are confidential. www.nzrelay.co.nz.

The complaint form is also available in the following languages:

Back to top