Auckland Disability Law (ADL) prootes supported decision making within disabled person's daily lives and the legal process.
Now, in partnership with People First New Zealand Ngā Tāngata Tuatahi, the ADL is pleased to launch the easy read translation of the Let’s talk about Supported Decision Making leaflet.
You can download the easy read translation of the leaflet from the Auckland Disability Law website. If you would like printed copies of this resource, please email [email protected]. Just tell them how many you want and your postal contact details.
They also have the following Supported Decision Making resources on our website:
- Let’s talk about Supported Decision Making leaflet
- Supported Decision Making: A Roadmap to Success poster
- Promoting Supported Decision Making and the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act pamphlet
- The Conversation: Supported Decision Making Hui presentations
- Supported Decision Making Hui film
- Our Challenge – Article 12: The Centrepiece of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. Robert Martin’s recorded presentation to the Supported Decision Making Hui
The ADL also have printed copies of the leaflet, pamphlet and poster available.